Thursday, March 28, 2013

update :)

Ohhh
I havent updated here for a very long time.
Thanks for my dear friend Kike reminds me of it..haha, I have been very busy doing a lot of freelance lately. Most of my work are in NDA so I cant share all of them to you guys yet. Here's some of my doodles and freelance work I did the last few weeks :)


Some of the Promotion campaign artwork I did for a clinic.  I had a lot of fun doing those.
 


And a cancelled Christmas themed book~~ jungle bell~~jungle bell~~

 ohh I am getting a corgi very soon! Yes! A corgi!


so i have been doing a lot of research on how to raise a healthy dog..so i did this chart for myself and thinking I should print it out and stick it on the fridge to make sure I didnt kill my dog with human foods.

and here's a doodle~~
 
Thanks for stopping by everyone! I appreciate your visit!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful work! Absolutely lovely!

Joanne Roberts said...

These posters are so much fun! Congratulations on your upcoming adoption. I don't know anything about corgis, but my vet recommends garlic tablets for our dog. They work wonders.

neiko ng said...

Thank you everyone :)

Emerson Tung said...

super fun works, Neiko! Love them! <3

J Lou said...

Aahh Neiko <3 I was just admiring your portfolio again. Love the updates here. Ooo "toxic food for dogs" chart, that's very interesting.

neiko ng said...

Thanks Emerson and Jamie! Hope you both are well :)

Unknown said...

your Such a bad ass neiko. I love them all. GREAT!!!!!